Membership is a place for you to find community and purpose at Family Life Church.
It is a place where you can take your next steps with Family Life Church, ask your questions, hear the story and vision of our church, and find out how you can get more involved.
To find out the specific times and locations for Membership and to register, stop by the Welcome Center during a weekend service or fill out the form below.
Our desire is for everyone (especially if you are new) to join! If you are interested in becoming a member of our church, this class is required. Membership means you have come into agreement with the vision, mission, and values of the church and want to see the church grow as we continue to reach people for Christ. Membership at Family Life Church gives you the opportunity to serve in leadership in a greater way and gives you a vote in major decisions we make about the church. Therefore, it is important that members of the church meet certain minimum requirements, so that together we can best direct the course of the church in line with God’s heart and the mission He has given you. The minimum requirements…
For your spiritual life:
- Have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are following Him today.
- Have been water baptized by immersion.
- Have a meaningful prayer life.
- Read the Bible as a regular part of your daily life.
- Open to and actively seeking daily infilling of Holy Spirit in your life.
In your attendance at Family Church:
- Have regularly attended weekend services
- been a part of one or more Small groups for at least three months.
For your involvement and support of the mission of Family Church:
- Have regularly served in an area of ministry at Family Life Church for the past three months.
- Have faithfully tithed at Family Life Church for the past three months.
- Agree with Family Life Church’s belief statements, strategy and structure.
- Have protected Family Life Church’s unity by acting in love towards others, refusing to gossip and following the leadership.
- Desire to share in the responsibility of Family Life Church by praying for its growth, by inviting the unchurched to attend and by warmly welcoming those who visit.
For common understanding:
- Have completed the Membership class.
- Sign up for Membership Class (Link button to another page)